Profile
About



TFE is a London-based culture blog and covering the best in fashion music and art. We love creativity.


Tweet us!
Follow us on Twitter
  • Lavinia Darling
  • Base
  • Dan
  • Just Me
  • March baby



  • The TFE team
  • LAVINIA DARLING
  • BASE
  • JUST ME
  • MARCH BABY




  • H&M x Jimmy Choo...1 day to go!
    Friday, November 13, 2009 14:28

    It's the eve of the Jimmy Choo and H&M's collaboration, everybody's talking about it and discussing whether or not its worth risking their life to attend. I still haven't decided if I wanted to spend my day off fighting for the last thigh high boots in my size or even better waiting for a few hours in the rain.





    I think this is my favourite female collection that a H&M collab has produced....sorry Cavalli!







    Hmm...

    Labels: , ,